The Northside Innovation Festival is only one more month away! Northside is happening from June 7 to 9, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City. Over 10,000 entrepreneurial and cultural trendsetters converge at Northside each June, to explore the latest creative and business trends, test out advances in VR/AR, and to learn from the many experts who are driving change in our world.
Join Northside Innovation and watch the future of music, tech, content, and media unfold before your very eyes. Hundreds of founders, startups, content creators, brands, agencies, and publishers will be speaking, including:
- Glenn Greenwald / The Intercept
- Bill de Blasio / Mayor of New York City
- Anthony Casalena / CEO, Squarespace
- Jane Rosenthal / Tribeca Film Institute
- Nicholas Thompson / Editor-in-Chief, WIRED
- Sasheer Zamata / Saturday Night Live
- Kara Swisher / Recode
- Jason Silva / Filmmaker, Futurist – ORIGINS
- Elizabeth Plank / Vox Media
- Ted Royer / CCO, Droga5
- Jeremy Scahill / The Intercept
- Ben Smith / Editor-in-Chief of BuzzFeed
- Himanshu “Heems” Suri / rapper (ex-Das Rascist)
- Michael Angelakos / Passion Pit
- Ian Schafer / DeepFocus
- Andy Cohn / THE FADER
- Lauren Duca / Teen Vogue
- David Shing / AOL
- Hank Shocklee / Hip Hop Producer, DJ
- Mark DiChristina / Mailchimp
- Missy Suicide / Suicide Girls
- Kathleen Lingo /New York Times
- Paola Mendoza / Filmmaker, Women’s March
- Anthony Pompliano / Full Tilt Capital
- Marcela Sapone / Hello Alfred
- Paul Di Vito / VP Marketing, Pernod Ricard
- Tim Clancy / Vice HBO
- Jessica Lawrence Quinn / NY Tech Meetup
- Ari Kuschnir / M ss ng P eces
- Paula Szuchman / WNYC
- Jason Kuperman / Outfront Media
- Raeshem Nijhon / Fictionless
- Matthew Hartman / Betaworks
- McLean Donnelly / Shutterstock
- Bette Ann Schossberg / Google
- Ana Andjelic / Havas Lux Hub
- Jeff Gothelf / Sense & Respond, Lean UX
- Jackson Jeyanayagam / CMO, Boxed
- Winslow Porter / New Reality VR
- Julie Samuels / Tech.NYC
- And many more.
The initial schedule of Northside Innovation is out now. Check it out here. The festival will span three jam-packed days all planned out, with many exciting talks that are not to be missed.
FORTUNE will once again host two days of tech and entrepreneurship talks. The festival will be featuring numerous panels and fireside chats with many founders, VCs, disruptive brands, and purpose-driven companies, including Google, Venrock, The Muse, Mailchimp, Impossible Foods, Betaworks, and Nanotronics.
TNT will also present their Content Stage, bringing entertainers, VR creators, directors, brands, and platforms together. This part of the festival will include talks from Sasheer Zamata, Jane Rosenthal, Droga5, Jason Silva, Giphy, Young M.A., WNYC, Vice HBO, and more, diving into the future of original video content.
The Intercept and BuzzFeed News will present the new “Northside Report” track, with Glenn Greenwald, Jeremy Scahill, Ben Smith, Shani Hilton, Mayor De Blasio, and many special guests, sounding off on truth, politics, and media.
Shutterstock’s Masterclass stage will feature designers, founders, developers, agencies, creators, and storytellers, all providing tactical insights and takeaways. Keep an eye out for McCann, Vimeo, VRVU, and the NY Times.
Don’t miss out and join the party at this year’s Northside Innovation Festival! It’s going to be a blast at Brooklyn this June, with all the speakers and panels weighing in on the future of technology, the media, and more, along with lots of fun talks and events, too. Get your tickets and your badge here.
Share – Comment Below – And, click the links below to stay up to date with us