On Monday, GMM featured Jessica Jung’s K-beauty routine video with Vogue. She shared many wonderful tips on her makeup routine, and now is a good time to breakdown the products that she used to create her natural and effortless K-pop star look.
- Blanc & Eclare Serein Effervescent Toner: This toner is a good source of moisture for your skin. It contains ingredients such as Tasmanian Rainwater, and Aquaphyline EL (Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract) to moisturize and strengthen your skin. Price: $37
- Blanc & Eclare Serein Enriching Essence: This is a good product to brighten your skin tone and replenish your skin with enriching ingredients such as Niacinamide and Tasmanian Rainwater. Enjoy cleaner and brighter skin with minimal stickiness! Price: $41
- Blanc & Eclare Serein Eyecream: Increase your skin’s elasticity with this eye cream and prevent wrinkles around your eyes with this eye cream. Shea Butter, Suncflower Oil, and White Lupin Seed extract contained in this product are all good sources of nourishment to your skin. Remember to “play the piano around your eyes” when you apply this product! Price: $50
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Foundation: this foundation promises a flawlss look even through the “heat, humidity, and nonstop activity.” Being lightweight and oil-free is a bonus and product users say that this product is very long lasting. A tip would be to cleanse your face thoroughly after use to prevent your pores from clogging! Price: $39.50 on Sephora.
- NARS Blush (Miss Liberty – Peach Beige with Shimmer): This blush will help you create a natural look with a wide range of shades. The shade used by Jessica, peach beige with shimmer is a good shade to give your smile a “natural glow.” Price: $ 30 on Sephora
- Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio: Made with enriching minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, this eyeshadow will help you create a natural eye makeup. The trio colors allows you to blend in different colors. Price: $11 on Sephora.
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black: Easy-to use eyeliner from L’Oreal is a good product to create any kind of eye look you want. The smudger that’s already included for a dramatic smokey eye is a bonus! Price: $5.08 on Amazon.
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara: Bring intense volume to your eyelashes with this product. The bold color and volume will give your eye makeup that extra edge to complete the “S-shaped” curve on your eyelashes with a single stroke. Price: $27.50 on Sephora.
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor in Flesh: Described as a “long-wearing, velvety-soft lipstick” this product helps to protect your lips with a layer of moisture. Make your lips soft and luminous all day everyday with Girogio Armoni’s lipstick! Price: $ 37 on Sephora.
I hope you find the product information useful, leave comments below for any thoughts or questions! Stay tuned with GMM for more amazing tips on K-beauty.
Share – Comment Below – And, click the links below to stay up to date with us
Featured Items From Asos.com